Here we go! To kick off the series this time, we’ve got books.
It’s a fairly short list, but also, in the past week I’ve picked up about 30 more things that I would like to read after my first trip to Powell’s City of Books.
Yes, I’m disappointed that it took me three years of living in Portland to make it there as well, but here we are.
Tales from Earthsea was my introduction to Le Guin outside of her blog, which was perhaps a strange choice. We’re entering the final year of Wicked and the Divine, and there were a lot of other good comics that I didn’t entirely get to as well.
Sigmata (This Signal Kills Fascists) is a fascinating roleplaying system and I’m hoping to get to actually play in a game of it. I like that it’s generally assumed that players can do whatever they say–after all, they are the heroes.
- the wicked and the divine: christmas annual
- tales from earthsea
- the prince and the dressmaker
- overwatch: retribution
- the wicked and the divine #32
- the wicked and the divine #33
- the wicked and the divine #34
- the wicked and the divine #35
- the wicked and the divine 1923
- phonogram vol #1
- becoming dangerous
- you’re never weird on the internet (almost)
- the resignation letter (dax murray)
- princess princess ever after
- the wicked and the divine #36
- the witch boy
- the wicked and the divine vol 6: imperial phase part 2
- the wicked and the divine 455 AD
- kill six billion demons vol #1
- kill six billion demons vol #2
- the legend of zelda: breath of the wild 1. creating a champion
- p is for pterodactyl